SewerCare LTD is looking to recruit experienced;
- CCTV Engineers
- Jetting Engineers
to cover works in all areas of South Yorkshire & the UK.
The suitable applicants will be confident in operating;
- CCTV Units
- Van-pack vehicles
- Jet Vac Units / Recycling Units (JHL / RTN)
You will be based at our Sheffield Office but you will be required to travel across the UK as and when needed with some nights away from home, working on public and private residential and commercial locations.
Having an existing knowledge of using Pearpoint & Ipek systems, jetting machinery and vehicles, is required.
Training qualifications relating to CSCS, Working at Height and Confined Spaces would support your application.
You should be able to demonstrate a responsible can-do approach to work and health and safety management. Be a flexible forward thinker with a good level of problem solving skills.
We expect candidates to possess excellent communication skills and be able to work to business and client requirements, delivering a quality service to varying specifications.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to become an important part of our team and will be required to;
- Carry out all work in line with company health and safety policy and procedures.
- Keeping up with general maintenance and upkeep of vehicles and equipment
- Applying a risk-based approach to identify, design and implement drainage improvement programmes.
- Maintenance and repair of drainage pipelines such as sewage and wastewater.
- Cleaning up affected areas following flooding events.
- Being involved in reactive and pre-planned drainage maintenance to domestic, commercial and industrial sites.
- Deal with all aspects of drainage including, but not limited to, CCTV Surveys and High-Pressure Water Jetting.
- Completing site/works, information on a tablet device.
- Attending out of hours calls while on rota.
2 years or more experience in the drainage industry.
Experienced use of various drainage equipment.
Competent in using workforce management software such as JobWatch.
Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
Qualifications and tickets related to the industry such as CSCS, Confined Space, etc.
Jet-Vac vehicle operation experience.
High Pressure Water Jetting experience.
Ability to find faults and diagnose the root cause of an issue.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, references, merit and business needs.
This description reflects the main activities of the roles but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the department may be required, in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the candidate to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work and as a team member.
Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the candidate.
Full-time, Permanent Positions, Paid Weekly.
Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)
CSCS Card (preferred)
SewerCare is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please be aware that SewerCare Ltd does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies. Please do not forward applicants for our jobs or to our employees. SewerCare Ltd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
About AA Sewercare
SewerCare specialises in maintaining and repairing industrial, commercial and private drainage in Sheffield, South Yorkshire & across the UK.
All our team members are highly trained and have a vast amount of experience using high performance equipment.